Does an energy-efficient home sound like an unattainable dream? Let’s be honest – even if all of those energy-efficient appliances and gadgets will save you money in the long run, buying and installing them is expensive and time-consuming. How can you be expected to keep on top of energy measures if you can’t afford the right tools?
And now for the great news: Mass Save is here, and they want residents to be energy efficient. The way they see it, the best way to get more people to save energy is to help them along the way. Did you know that there are energy rebates in MA that can help you cover the initial costs of energy efficiency? That’s just one example of the ways in which Mass Save can help.
Can you name any rebates that are available to claim? If not, you aren’t alone. The rebates that are available change fairly often, and some of them are quite new to the energy efficiency landscape.
What Energy Rebates Are Available in MA?
Here’s a quick overview:
- 75% Instant Insulation Rebate – If your home seems like it’s always hot in the summer and cold in the winter, your insulation may need an update. This program provides a 75% rebate on up to $2,000 worth of insulation work.
- Heating and Hot Water Heating Appliances – Replacing your heating equipment can be a big process, but you may be eligible for some big rebates when you take the plunge.
- 0% HEAT Loan – Some energy saving measures that you can take at home are just plain expensive. The HEAT loan is a 0% interest loan that can cover the costs of certain measures, which includes replacing your heating system, water heater, or even drafty windows. The loan can be up to $25,000 with terms up to 7 years.
- Central Air Conditioning and Heat Pumps – Replacing your heating and cooling equipment makes for a comfier home, and with rebates from Mass Save, you can do it for less money.
- And many, many more! For a complete list of Mass Save rebates, click here.
These rebates are a great way to save money and implement energy-saving measures in your home, but the sheer amount of them may leave you feeling overwhelmed. What do you qualify for? How do you apply? Don’t try to cut through all the red tape on your own – get some help!
Call for Backup
Start by getting your no-cost home energy assessment from Energy Monster:
- An energy adviser will come to your home and inspect it top to bottom for areas where you could be more energy efficient.
- When they’re finished, they’ll present a summary of their findings, which will help you to understand what you can change.
- As far as rebates are concerned, your energy adviser will tell you which ones you qualify for, explain them in better detail, and fill out the necessary paperwork for you.
Energy Monster can even do the work required to make your home more energy efficient, which makes them a one stop shop for all your energy saving needs. Schedule your no-cost Mass Save home energy assessment with Energy Monster today, and start saving money on all of your energy upgrades.Return to Blog